Did you know…
- That your yoga practice may actually be exacerbating the imbalances in your body increasing your risk of injury?
- That your lower back pain has very little to do with your low back?
- That when one muscle becomes too strong relative to another muscle, bones can literally be pulled out of place leading to discomfort, pain and injury?
- Our bodies go out of alignment due to habit patterns that we’ve carried our entire lives that we learned from our parents, or learned as coping mechanisms in response to experiences?
I can help you:
- Reduce the risk of injury, discomfort and pain.
- Gain strength, balance, flexibility and freedom in the body.
- Recognize the imbalances in your body.
- Mindfully guide you toward optimal alignment with alignment based yoga custom to your body and your health goals.
- Experience freedom in the mind from greater freedom in the body.
How it Works
- Start with a 60 minute initial consult over Zoom that’s all about YOU. Tell me about your physical challenges and discomforts. Together we’ll bring to light the imbalances in your musculature and how they are affecting your comfort and performance. At the end of the initial consult I’ll give you exercises and strategies based in yoga alignment to help bring your musculature back into balance.
- Receive a custom yoga class up to 60 minutes that is specific to YOU and bringing your body toward optimal alignment.
- You’ll receive access to ask questions via my personal cell phone (text or email) anytime between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- We’ll have a follow-up 30 minute consult via Zoom two weeks later to assess progress and make any tweaks.
- You’ll experience greater freedom in your body that comes from greater self-awareness and practice of alignment principles.
What People Are Saying:
“I want to sincerely thank you for bringing alignment-based yoga into my life. It’s changing my body and my life so much for the better.” – Jenni
“I’ve kept up the hip stretches, especially for the super tight and painful/injured left hip and it is working! Thanks!” – Kim
“Every time we meet, Anna impacts my life in a meaningful way.” – Paula
“Anna has sold me on Yoga for Paddling for sure. I need to balance my body to keep paddling into my sixties.” –Sean
Anna’s Yoga for Paddling book available on Amazon, and your local bookstore or outfitter shop.
4 Essential Poses for Paddlers with Anna
Download Guided Yoga for Paddling classes on Vime Here!