Boost your Health and Your Immunity Now!
In these uncertain times it’s critical to optimize your health and your immunity.
Good digestion is a huge part of good immunity and good health. This includes when you eat, what you eat and how you eat. It also includes how and when you exercise and how and when you sleep.
You have a unique constitution, and to optimize your health you need to eat and incorporate self-care strategies that balance your unique body and mind. There is no magic pill, diet or lifestyle that works for everyone. That’s why some people do well on certain diets, while others experience negative impacts to their health due to those same diets.
I help you assess YOUR unique constitution through the lens of Ayurveda, the 5000 year old sister science to yoga.
According to Ayurveda, your body wants to come back into balance (health), but your diet and lifestyle choices and habits may be working against you.
Learn how to take care of yourself with practical, easy to implement diet and lifestyle strategies that are unique to you. You’ll experience more energy, boost your immunity, and become a healthier person.
But, don’t take my word for it. Here’s what my clients have to say:
“I’m feeling so much better. I’ve lost a total of 40 pounds since we started our coaching. My stamina and ability to recover from my work day have improved dramatically based on the changes I’ve made in my daily habits and food choices. I’m so very grateful.” – Rebecca, CO
“When I went to see Anna I felt thoroughly depleted. By following Anna’s suggestions, things really turned around! I have significantly improved sleep, mood, and overall vitality. I’m much happier!” – Libby, NC
I help you cultivate:
- Strong immune health
- A healthy response to stress (stop overeating and pacifying with comfort foods in excess)
- Energy that lasts all day without the afternoon crash
- A food list that truly works for your body
- A peaceful and productive mind
- Restful sleep every night
- A lighter and stronger body
- An energized outlook on life
- Confidence that comes from knowing that you’re a healthier person.
- Courage to make the changes that your body needs to come back into balance.
How it Works:
- We start with a 90 minute initial consult over Zoom that’s all about YOU! I listen attentively to your health and wellness goals, daily routines and diet preferences.
- From what you’ve told me, and what I observe, I assess YOUR unique constitution and create a custom health transformation plan to optimize your health.
- You receive access to and support from me throughout the implementation phase of your transformation plan (30 days or 90 days). Text my personal cell phone, email or message me anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- You become a healthier you with greater immune health and vitality.
Current and past client results:
- 40 lbs weight loss
- Restful sleep
- Creating space for daily health routines they thought they didn’t have time for.
- Increased energy
- Increased activity level sustained over time
- Better diet choices made easy
- Less gas and bloating
- Improved digestion
- Less time mindlessly scrolling, more time doing what they love
- Overall feeling of greater wellbeing
Late Winter/Early Spring (mid-Feb – May) = Kapha (Earth/Water) = Cleansing is important and so is eating lighter, adding some foods, while eliminating others.
Summer/Early Fall (June -September) = Pitta (Fire/Water) = Keeping organs like the liver and the small intestines cool so we minimize skin breakouts, rashes and excessive elimination.
Late Fall/Early Winter (October- January) = Vata (Air/Ether) = Grounding nutrition that reduces anxiety and stress, and optimizes digestion is extra important during this season.
Know yourself and know what to do in the current season to optimize your health. I’ll be your guide.
You may be asking…
Is the investment in my health really worth it?
If there’s a silver lining to this worldwide pandemic it’s that people are paying more attention to their health and remembering the golden rule: Health is Wealth.
Creating a healthy diet and lifestyle now will save you tens of thousands of dollars in health care costs in the future, an may save your life, literally. That’s because the daily choices you make (or don’t make) now around your health have a compounding effect over time. It’s never too late to start.
What’s it worth to you to feel your best to you enjoy time (at a reasonable social distance) with your partner, your kids, your grandkids, or your friends? What’s it worth to feel confident, vibrant and have a clear, creative mind at work? What’s it worth to optimize your performance in all aspects of your life for the rest of your life, and even during these uncertain times?
It’s time to get serious about being authentically YOU, re-igniting your spark for life and feeling good in your body and mind.
I wish everyone rushing out to invest in toilet paper, a product that while important, doesn’t do anything to boost your health or immunity, would instead invest in getting the self-knowledge and guidance to live healthier every day. The return on investment is a million times better than the return on investment on toilet paper.
What are you waiting for? Take action on your health now.
“I went to Anna with feelings of anxiety, frustration, depression and fatigue – I felt sort of “stuck” and rudderless. She provided me with a number of specific suggestions I actually could DO. This, in itself, was empowering. Anna’s suggestions have proved to work very well for me and are bringing the balance and focus back into my life.” – Dee, VA
“Anna listens and really hears you! She helped me look at some of the ways my eating and general health habits were eroding my well being. She guided me through basic Ayurveda principals and tailored a progressive series of changes I could make to improve my health. I’m so glad to have her as a guide along the way!” – Stephanie Rainey, entrepreneur, Ottawa