Re-vitalize, Re-new and Re-define Self Care
Are you tired of feeling tired, overwhelmed and stuck? Would you like to experience greater vitality and capacity to live a life you love?
Your diet and lifestyle choices may be keeping your nervous system stuck on high or low, leading to anxiety, depression, fear and dis-ease in the body and mind.
In this Re-Treat, Sommerville and Anna use their unique insights and experience to teach you how to change your schedule, your response to stress, and your nutrition – so that you can change your life.
The practices in the Re-Treat re-vitalize, re-new and re-define self-care to give you powerful tools to take charge of your health and wellbeing for more energy, ease and freedom in mind and body.
Fall Retreat Themes
- How to ground yourself during the business of the upcoming Holiday season.
- How to cook warm, nourishing and practical meals for fall season.
- Calming anxiety and worry, and cultivating peace of mind and confidence.
- Standing your ground and knowing yourself confidently and courageously.
Here’s what’s included:
- Science based intro to the nervous system and what a healthy system looks like.
- Intro to mindfulness practices to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Learn how to use opposite thought, emotion and action to propel you in an upward spiral of positivity, productivity and love.
- Intro to Ayurveda, the sister science to yoga, and diet and lifestyle strategies for a grounded, calm and joyful fall season.
- Intro to circadian health based in Ayurveda and tapping into the science of chronobiology
- Intro to meditation.
- Yoga classes.
- Guided yoga nidra.
- Healthy, nourishing, freshly prepared, and easy to digest plant-based meals.
- Take home self-care plan customized to you.
- Guided hike.
- Accommodation in a beautiful mountain cabin with hot tub.
Sound awesome?! Don’t take our word for it, here’s what participants had to say:
” Anna and Sommerville helped me see how even small changes to my lifestyle can help me become the best version of myself.” – Jill W
“Impressive, educational, rewarding, practical.” – Linda C
“Truly one of the most meaningful things I’ve done for me – and others – in a long time. So grateful!” – Joy
Watch the video and hear why Linda Coad, CPA attended the retreat three times!
Winter Retreat Schedule: Friday arrive between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Dinner at 7 p.m. Opening Circle 8 – 9 p.m. Saturday pre-breakfast yoga at 7 – 8 a.m. breakfast 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Programming from 9:30 a.m. – noon. Lunch 12:30 – 2 p.m. Programming from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Dinner 6:30 p.m. Camp Fire after dinner! Sunday pre-breakfast yoga at 7 – 8 a.m. breakfast 8:30 a.m. Programming 8:30 a.m. – noon, lunch 12:30 – 2 p.m. Programming 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
November 13 – 15, 2020
Cozy house nestled in the Blue Ridge mountains near Bryson City, NC
“This retreat was the impetus for a lot of positive change in my life. Changes I may not have made if I hadn’t started here.” – Tara
“Thank you so much for this past weekend! It was absolutely awesome!!” – Cheri
Not ready to dive into the retreat, but want to learn more? Check out our online course Vibrant Body Empowered Mind!