Tired of letting self-doubt rule your experience?
Ready for more effective instruction than ‘just follow me,’ ‘you’ll be fine,’ or ‘watch me?’
Maybe you’re looking to join a group of like-minded women who love whitewater and want to get better.
Get ready to become a courageous and confident paddler with exception skill!
It’s time to acknowledge and move beyond self-imposed limitations that may be keeping you from full expressing your paddling ability, mental game and fun!
This weekend gives you tools to confidently maneuver and play through Class III rapids. on the beautiful rivers near Asheville, NC in the Blue Ridge Mountains!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Exceptional instruction and practical progressions from a 25 year veteran of whitewater kayaking and Instructor Trainer Educator (I train the trainers who train instructors 🙂 Learn more about me.
- Delicious locally prepared organic lunch on the river.
- Effective support to help you move through fears and challenges that come up for you.
- Focus on precision river running skills that include effective eddy turns, peel-outs and ferries.
- Review and refinement of effective stroke technique so that you have a solid foundation on which to build.
- Work on improving your roll.
- If skill and confidence level is present, intro to playing the river.
- Small class, limited to 5 students only.
- ‘Come as you are’ atmosphere – no judgement or pressure!
Results you’ll get from taking an intro to whitewater kayaking with me:
- Increased confidence on and off the water.
- New technical tools and skills drills that you can take with you.
- Increased comfort and skill level in Class III whitewater.
- Increased ability to read whitewater.
- Increased awareness of whitewater safety and rescue in Class III whitewater.
- A big smile on your face. 🙂
- Accommodation so we can have meaningful and empowering conversations off the water (based on double occupancy).
- 2 vegetarian dinners (Friday and Saturday).
- Food for make your own breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
- 2 river lunches (Saturday and Sunday)
- Any extra gear you may need (especially if you’re traveling to be here).
- Transport from accommodations to river and back.
- World class whitewater kayak coaching.
- World class mindset coaching.
- Yoga for paddling mini-sessions.
As an instructor and instructor trainer educator in whitewater kayaking, I’m known for:
- Motivating people to turn obstacles into opportunities.
- Breaking down concepts into simple and practical progressions that set students up for success.
- Being a calm and patient instructor. I’m 100% present for you and for the group, and committed to having you achieve the results you came for. I have nothing else to do and nowhere else to go.
Join me for a fun weekend of adventure and confidence building on the rivers near Asheville, NC!
I’m offering one weekend of intermediate whitewater only in 2020! It’s June 27-28, don’t miss it!
“Anna’s clinic was the key step in transforming my kayaking to the next level.” – Laura, CO
“You showed me new way to approach paddling. You provided really good reminders that it is important to step up to my potential, AND remain true to myself.” – Almut, Germany