Is it time to add adventure into your life? How about a week away from your daily cares where you get to nourish and challenge your body and mind with a healthy does of activity and fun!?
Join me and Casi on the North Carolina’s Crystal Coast for Camp Crystal Kai! This unique health and wellness stand-up paddleboard retreat is an all-inclusive adventure in one of the Southeast’s premier vacation destinations. Paddle through paradise along 85 miles of gorgeous coastline with inspiration, connection and fun as our goals!
Your Camp Crystal Kai experience includes:
- Personalized fitness, diet and lifestyle coaching
- Free entry to Crystal Kai SUP Cup Race & coaching for newbie racers during the race
- One-on-one paddle instruction at request
- Video of your adventures
- Evening seminars about paddling, gear and safety
- Daily yoga
- Experience paddling in a variety of ocean environments
This camp is for women who are interested in getting outdoors, exploring different facets of SUP and living a healthy lifestyle. No prior paddle experience is required! All you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to challenge yourself through new experiences. Newbie paddlers are welcome!
Dates: May 10 – 17, 2020
Camp Bajan Blue: A SUP Adventure for Women in Barbados
Looking for inspiration, adventure and joy?
Trade in your daily stress for exhilaration and adventure in the land of blue waters, sandy beaches and exhilarating sunsets!
Immerse yourself in a supportive community of women lifting each other up as we stand up paddle, practice yoga, explore and eat delicious meals prepared by our very own private chef.
New to SUP? No problem, we provide a supportive environment for newbies to learn, and experienced paddlers to thrive.
We look forward to coaching and guiding you through SUP adventures that include instruction (beginner and intermediate, depending on experience), guided coastline adventure paddling, introduction to paddle surfing, SUP yoga, sunset cruising, snorkeling, downwind paddling, laughing and sharing!
Enjoy luxury accommodations in our very own beachfront villa, The Crowsnest II.
Once you land in Barbados you won’t have to think about anything. Give yourself the gift of adventure, joy and rejuvenation that will follow you back home and be the spark that fuels better living!
Dates: Feb. 29 – March 7, 2020
Weekend Mountain SUP Adventure
Ready for a fun, fit and relaxing summer weekend adventure?
Come explore the water trails of beautiful Asheville, NC via stand up paddleboard!
Float down the French Broad River, challenge your balance with SUP yoga and learn the basics for effective paddling.
This weekend includes:
- Paddleboard equipment including board, paddle, PFD, leash and SUP yoga anchor.
- SUP 101 class where you learn how to effectively paddle forward, turn, stop, fall off and more 🙂
- SUP yoga class. Enjoy the extra focus and challenge of floating yoga, and the most peaceful relaxation pose of your life!
- Guided paddleboard tour down the French Broad River from Hominy Creek to New Belgium Brewing in the River Arts District.
- Guided paddleboard tour down the Biltmore Section of the French Broad where you can enjoy both the river and unique views of the Biltmore House.
- 2 delicious, organic river lunches.
This weekend is fun, adventurous and empowering – the water trails of the Blue Ridge Mountains await you!
All-levels welcome, no prior experience necessary. World class instruction and coaching from renowned paddler and coach, Anna Levesque – learn more about Anna.
Dates: June 22 – 23, 2019