Summer is full on – keep your cool and don’t burn out.
“I was feeling such intense frustration with work, and overwhelment and burnout in general. This week I’ve been able to feel much more detachment, and invest less energy in the things that are frustrating, which has been such a relief. It feels good to feel more like myself, more like I can choose rather than react. Thank you, Anna.” – Helene, NC
The heat of summer, when not moderated, can lead to overheating, skin breakouts, acid reflux, burnout, frustration and fatigue.
Do you really want all of that to interfere with your awesome summer plans?
- Learn healthy habits that stick and support your summer health and vitality.
- Group support and sharing that keeps you motivated, inspired and engaged.
- Learn how to carve out time for yourself within your busy schedule and set boundaries.
I didn’t think so! Luckily, when you join my 5 – week Summer Wellness Circle you learn how to keep your body and your mind fresh and cool using my 8-spoke Mind Body Adventure Wheel.
In the program you’ll learn strategies in mindfulness, morning routine, nutrition, good sleep habits, setting boundaries, adventure and circadian rhythm that help you have your best summer yet.
If you want accountability on your journey, this program has the benefit of bringing together supportive, health-minded women who are championing you.
This 4 Week Group Coaching Program Includes:
- 5 videos classes/challenges (1 each week)
- 4 group Zoom calls – Thursday July 5th, July 14th, July 21 and July 28 at 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Weekly group email thread for asking questions and sharing insights. I reply to questions within 24 hours
- Guided Yoga, breathwork and meditation to support you
Starts July 1, 2022
How it Works
- Sign up by Friday June 24th.
- You’ll receive a welcome email within 48 hours of signing up.
- Participate fully in the program.
- Have the coolest summer ever!
Your investment in this program is $495
“Thank you for this group. I need groups like this for sharing knowledge and learning and connection of people of like minds regarding health.” – Marcy, CO
“I also am grateful to the person who shared that we just need to meet ourselves where we are – and not constantly beat ourselves up when we feel we are not enough, or have done enough. I really think that picking up the pieces and moving forward shows strength.” – Cindy, NC