Are you feeling heavy after a long winter (in a pandemic) and ready to lighten up?
According to Ayurveda, one of the best ways to support your health and wellbeing is to learn to transition from season to season.
Before I started studying this ancient tradition, I didn’t give much thought to the change from Winter to Spring Season.
No wonder I ended up feeling heavy, exhausted, and sick each spring.
Your house isn’t the only thing that needs spring cleaning. Your body craves a good cleaning too. During the first 4 weeks of this program we’ll focus on daily habits that help to gently cleanse your body on a daily basis.
During the first 4 weeks of the program we focus on:
- Daily habits that help to clean out the heaviness of winter.
- The best foods and meals for spring season according to Ayurveda.
- How to optimize your daily schedule to boost immunity and stay healthy.
- How to improve your sleep so you feel rested and vibrant.
- The best ways to move and connect with nature in spring season (and what to wear)!
In the final 4 weeks of the program we focus on:
- Daily habits that increase resilience and keep the heat of summer in check so you don’t burnout or breakout!
- The best foods and meals for summer season according to Ayurveda.
- How to set boundaries so you can focus on what’s important to you during the long and vibrant days of summer.
- The best ways to move and connect with nature in summer season, AND the best ways to rest and recover – so important for summer.
- How to maintain the healthy habits and routines you’ve cultivated when the busyness and heat of summer set in.
Don’t get side-tracked in the hot summer months with overheating, skin breakouts, acid reflux, burnout, frustration or fatigue. The second half of this program sets you up to take advantage of the full expression of summer to focus on what’s important and joyful to you.
The best part? You’re not doing it on your own. You’re part of a supportive community of women who are committed to living a healthy lifestyle and supporting each other through the challenges and the gains!
- Learn healthy habits that stick and support your wellbeing.
- Group support and sharing that keeps you motivated, inspired and engaged.
- Learn how to carve out time for yourself within your busy schedule and set boundaries.
- Shed winter heaviness in both body and mind.
- Get clear on what’s important to you and the action steps to do more of it!
This 8 Week Group Coaching Program Includes:
- A weekly health challenge delivered via video and email by me to you.
- 5 group Zoom calls.
- Weekly group email thread for asking questions and sharing insights. I reply to questions within 24 hours.
- Outline of routines that support your sleep, your diet, your exercise and your schedule in both spring (Kapha Dosha) and summer (Pitta Dosha).
- 2 digital yoga classes and 2 digital meditations (1 for spring, 1 for summer).
Starts April, 5 2021
How it Works
- Sign up by Friday April 2nd.
- You’ll receive a welcome email within 24 hours of signing up.
- Participate fully in the program.
- Lighten up and feel great!
What Happens Next
- Within 24 hours of registering you’ll receive your welcome email.
- On Saturday April 3rd you’ll receive an email with yoga class, meditation and other info to set you up for success.
- On Monday April 5th you’ll receive your first Spring/Summer Wellness Circle weekly challenge with Zoom link for our Tuesday call included.
- On Tuesday April 6th you’ll log into our first community Zoom call!
Your investment in this program is $495