Don’t spend your winter down and in the dark. Ignite your inner spark for your healthiest, most vibrant winter yet.
Do you find yourself feeling isolated, dull and low energy during the dark, cold days of winter?
You’re not alone. If you want relief from feelings of loneliness, overwhelm and low motivation, I invite you to join me in my Winter Wellness Circle, a 4-week group coaching program, to learn strategies that stoke your inner fire. When your inner fire is bright you can say goodbye to the winter blues, and hello to energy, joy, health and motivation.
Here’s how it works:
Winter Wellness for your Body
Together we’ll reset your circadian rhythm by optimizing your daily eating, sleeping and exercise schedules so your body has sustained energy all day. We’ll stoke your digestive fire with the right foods so that your gut feels good and works efficiently. And, you’ll learn how to joyfully move your body in winter to keep your spark bright (yes, even if you don’t like the cold).
Winter Wellness for your Mind
During these 4 weeks you’ll learn strategies for saying no to things you don’t want to do so you can say yes to the things that spark your joy. Boundary setting will set you free 🙂 Mindfulness and gratitude are both practices that contribute to your inner brilliance. You’ll be guided through practices that research shows increase your ability to stay motivated to reach your goals instead of giving up on them by the 3rd week of January 🙂 When your spark is strong you stop believing the limiting stories that your mind tells you about yourself. Together we’ll work on self-talk strategies that keep your mind illuminated and joyful.
Spark some Winter Adventure
Adventure is all about spark. Your ability to get comfortable with discomfort will stoke your inner fire and adventure in your life.
Together we’ll take on a few fun challenges during these 4 weeks including making bold requests, saying yes to something even when you’re not certain of the outcome, and having the courage to be vulnerable (just a little).
No need to feel isolated any longer. Join my Winter Wellness Circle, connect with other like-minded women, and let your inner light shine bright during these dark, cold months. It won’t just have a positive effect on you, but also on your family, your colleagues and your community.
Here’s What’s Included
- A weekly video and email with insights, strategy and specific habits/practices to implement for that week.
- 4 group coaching Zoom calls with Anna – Jan. 27th, Feb. 3rd, Feb. 10th, and Feb. 17th at 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. EST.
- Group support and accountability emails and access to a private Facebook group that help keep you on track with community support when you need it!
- Resources that help you on your journey such as guided yoga and meditation classes, and a winter wellness workbook.
Week 1: Kapha Dosha and qualities of winter overview.
Week 2: Tending to your inner fire: digestion/gut microbiome and cellular intelligence/energy/joy.
Week 3: The 6 Tastes and food qualities – what foods you want to be eating during winter season to be at your best.
Week 4: Sleep and circadian rhythm to optimize your immunity, health and wellbeing.
How it Works
- Register by Friday January 21st 2022. The program starts January 24th and runs through February 20th.
- You’ll receive a welcome email with resources to help you prep for success.
- Participate fully in the program starting with your first video challenge on January 24th, and showing up for the first zoom call on Thursday January 27th at 7:30 p.m. EST.
- Re-ignite your spark, stay healthy and vibrant all winter to reach your goals.
Click Here to register online now.
“Thank you Anna for this food list. It’s incredibly helpful and what I need to get a food plan in place.” – Grace, VA
“Working on habits and finding healthier more joyful ways to be in this world can be a lonely and tricky road to maneuver and I appreciate your guidance Anna and the support and encouragement of everyone of you. Your bravery in looking at your life, your habits and being curious about how to bring more health and meaning into your days inspires me to look more closely at my own life! Thank you!” – Steph, Ottawa, Canada
“I am grateful for this group and Anna’s guidance over the past 4 weeks. I know this won’t be the last time we connect.” – Debby, NC