Are you tired of feeling crappy and stuck, longing for greater vitality and capacity to live a life you love?
Have you ever considered that your lifestyle may be negatively affecting your health?
How you live and work may be keeping your nervous system stuck on high or low, leading to anxiety, depression, fear and dis-ease in the body and mind.
In this Re-Treat, Sommerville and Anna use their unique insights and experience to teach you how to change your schedule, your response to stress and your nutrition – so you can change your life.
The practices in the Re-Treat re-vitalize, re-new and re-define self-care to give you powerful tools to take charge of your health and wellbeing for more energy, ease and freedom in mind and body.
Sping Retreat Themes
- New beginnings
- Cleaning out the old to make room for the new
- How to lighten up in body and mind
- How to change your schedule to change your life
Here’s what’s included:
- Science based intro to the nervous system and what a healthy system looks like.
- Intro to mindfulness practices to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Learn how to use opposite thought, emotion and action to propel you in an upward spiral of positivity, productivity and love.
- Intro to Ayurveda, the sister science to yoga, and diet and lifestyle strategies for a strong and light and energetic spring
- Intro circadian health based in Ayurveda and tapping into the science of chronobiology
- Intro to meditation.
- Yoga classes.
- Guided yoga nidra.
- Healthy, nourishing, freshly prepared, and easy to digest plant-based meals.
- Take home self-care plan customized to you.
- Guided hike.
- Accommodation in a beautiful mountain cabin with hot tub.
Sound awesome?! Don’t take our word for it, here’s what participants had to say:
” Anna and Sommerville helped me see how even small changes to my lifestyle can help me become the best version of myself.” – Jill W
“Impressive, educational, rewarding, practical.” – Linda C
“Truly one of the most meaningful things I’ve done for me in a long time. So grateful!” – Joy
Watch the video and hear why Linda Coad, CPA attended the retreat three times!
Winter Retreat Schedule: Friday arrive between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Dinner at 7 p.m. Opening Circle 8 – 9 p.m. Saturday pre-breakfast yoga at 7 – 8 a.m. breakfast 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Programming from 9:30 a.m. – noon. Lunch 12:30 – 2 p.m. Programming from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Dinner 6:30 p.m. Camp Fire after dinner! Sunday pre-breakfast yoga at 7 – 8 a.m. breakfast 8:30 a.m. Programming 8:30 a.m. – noon, lunch 12:30 – 2 p.m. Programming 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
March 20-22, 2020
Cozy house nestled in the Blue Ridge mountains near Bryson City, NC
$750 for shared room bunk bed accommodations
$950 for shared room based on double occupancy
$1250 for private room