Is it time to add adventure into your life? How about 4 days away from your daily cares where you get to nourish and challenge your body and mind with a healthy does of activity and fun!?
Join me and Casi on the North Carolina’s Crystal Coast for Camp Crystal Kai! This unique health and wellness stand-up paddleboard retreat is an all-inclusive adventure in one of the Southeast’s premier vacation destinations. Paddle through paradise along 85 miles of gorgeous coastline with inspiration, connection and fun as our goals!
Choose May 10 – 13 or May 13 – 17, 2020.
Your Camp Crystal Kai experience includes:
- Personalized fitness, diet and lifestyle coaching
- Free entry to Crystal Kai SUP Cup Race & coaching for newbie racers during the race (if you choose the half-week schedule that includes the race).
- One-on-one paddle instruction at request
- Video of your adventures
- Evening seminars about paddling, gear and safety
- Daily yoga
- Experience paddling in a variety of ocean environments
This camp is for women who are interested in getting outdoors, exploring different facets of SUP and living a healthy lifestyle. No prior paddle experience is required! All you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to challenge yourself through new experiences. Newbie paddlers are welcome!
Your non-refundable deposit will confirm you reservation into Camp Crystal Kai 2020. Rooms in the house are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. The sooner you book, the more choice you get with regards to room location and bathroom. Please Click Here to view our cancelation policy and the camp website.
Your balance of $675 is due March10, 2020.
There are no reviews yet.