Ready to refine your skills and find your balance?
Maybe you want to try a combination of SUP yoga and SUP without the pressures of a group setting.
I’m here to help you learn effective technique, build safety safety knowledge, cultivate balance and have fun!
And, I’m stoked for you to come just as you are.
What you can expect
- Strategies for transforming fear and self-doubt into smooth lines and powerful paddling.
- Coaching that gets you unstuck and moving forward in your paddling and in your life.
- A customized skills progression unique to your skill level, confidence level and goals.
- A coach who is committed to supporting you every step of the way, not judging you.
- Fun! Did I mention fun?! In the beautiful waterways around Asheville, NC.
- 30 min phone call before your day to discuss your goals, get acquainted and talk about paddling options.
- Effective, world-class SUP and SUP yoga instruction from Anna (that’s me)!
- Video review with Anna throughout the day.
- 2 – 5 minute video of you paddling with voice-0ver instruction sent to you within a week of our day together.
- Fresh, made to order lunch (I can meet any dietary need).
- Gear – paddle, board, leash, PFD, anchor are all included. You can also choose to paddle your own gear.
- 30 minute phone call 2 weeks after our day together to follow up, check-in on progress and answer questions.
Book Your Day of Private Instruction!
Commonly Asked Questions
I’m a beginner, is private instruction right for me?
Yes, private instruction is appropriate for all skill levels.
Where do you do private instruction?
My go-to venues for private SUP instruction is Lake Julian and meandering sections of the French Broad through Asheville.
Do I really need professional instruction? My friends take me out all the time.
If you feel stuck in a rut, not fully supported by your peers or overwhelmed with fear/nerves, then I highly recommend private instruction. Your friends may be able to float, but how do you know that their advice and technique is effective? Several of my clients have had to unlearn ineffective habits passed down to them by their friends. The sooner you invest in professional instruction, the sooner you excel in SUP and meet your goals.
Am I worth the investment? It’s just paddling.
Yes you are worth it and here’s why:
It’s not ‘just stand up paddleboarding.’ How you approach the challenges of paddling is how you approach challenges in other areas of your life. If you can overcome your fear and choose courage on the water, you can do it in other areas like asking for a raise, making bold requests of friends and family, and making healthier choices.
Does paddling bring you joy? Then it’s 100% worth it. Investing in your passion is also investing in your wellbeing. When you invest in your wellbeing you invest in the wellbeing of those closest to us. If you’re feeling confident, courageous and fulfilled you’ll be in a much better position to inspire and take care of those you love most.
It’s not ‘just stand up paddleboarding,’ it’s your life!
I came feeling anxious and unsure and left feeling on top of the world! It was so wonderful to have the chance to learn from Anna.” – Liz, Ottawa, Ontario
“I always learn so much and build so much confidence in Anna’s classes. Thanks for all the support.” – Allison, ID
How do I book and schedule?
- Email me or call me (916) 580.9352 to schedule your PI OR book online and then email me to schedule your day.
- Pay the invoice that I send you once we’ve scheduled
- Transform your kayaking into a consistent experience of power, confidence and skill.
Your investment in this program is $950.00 for one person per day.
Prefer a half day?
Your investment for a half day with Anna is $500.00 (9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)