Learn to playboat on the Ottawa River with Anna
Have fun building your confidence and skill on the best play features in the world.
Join me for an immersive week of surfing, learning and fun.
- Improve your playboating skills on a variety of features
- Daily morning yoga for paddling with Anna keeps your body flexible and strong
- Nightly video review helps you see your progress and growth areas
- Healthy meals created specifically for the week keep you nourished and energized
Stop being an eddy flower and start throwing down.
If you’re trying to learn how to playboat on your own, or on inconsistent features, you’re making it harder than it needs to be.
Get effective coaching on consistent features so you progress with ease and joy.
Become the best playboater you can be while having a ton of fun!
- Learn and practice skills that include identifying the sweet spot on a feature, spinning, cartwheeling, looping and blunting.
- Build your confidence through video review, empowering conversations over shared meals and mental agility training through yoga and guided visualization.
- Make new boating friends and build your community of support.
August 6 – 11, 2023
Ottawa Kayak School on the Ottawa River, Canada
- Accommodation in The Manor house at Ottawa Kayak School
- 3 healthy and catered meals per day
- Morning yoga class with Anna
- Evening video review.
- World class playboating instruction with Anna Levesque (former member of the Canadian Freestyle Team and World Freestyle Medalist) and Katie Kowalski (current member of the Canadian Freestyle Team)
What’s not included:
- Airport shuttles. If you’re flying into Ottawa airport pick up can be arranged. Please contact us for pricing.
- Boat rental. Playboats are available for rent if you prefer to leave your boat at home. Contact us for pricing.