Your body, specifically your digestive tract, needs a good spring cleaning, just like your closets.
You’ll clean out the heaviness in your mind and body so you feel great and have energy for the people and things that are important to you.
Your brain fog and energy crashes will disappear, and you’ll come away with a powerful health and habit reset.
You’ll be part of a community of supportive women who are taking courageous action toward their healthiest and best selves.
- Sustained energy.
- Weight loss.
- Clear mind.
- Better decision making skills around food.
- Health and habit reset.
- Recipes and shopping list for your meals and self-care routine.
- Daily video messages and group email thread to support your cleanse experience.
- Self care practices that support your cleanse and your health.
- A guided meditation for your cleanse.
- A yoga practice for your cleanse.
- 2 group Zoom calls on March 21st at 7:30 p.m. EST and March 24th at 7:30 p.m. EST.
How it Works
- Sign up for the cleanse by Monday March 13th.
- You’ll receive instructions, resources, support and guidance within 48 hours.
- Order your ingredients and supplies to arrive for the start date of March 20th.
- Feel lighter, more confident and a greater sense of wellbeing.
What Happens Next
- Within 24 hours of registering you’ll receive a welcome email with a shopping list for your food and supplies.
- I’m available for support and guidance to answer your questions via email, message or text starting with registration.
- On Friday March 17th you’ll receive supporting materials including an outline of the meal plan, daily routine, guided meditation, yoga class and link to the Zoom call.
- Cleanse starts Monday March 20th.
How much will the ingredients for the cleanse cost?
The ingredients for your meals and teas for the 5 days should cost between $100 and $150 depending on where you shop.
What type of food will I be eating?
You’ll be eating nutritious vegetarian meals all week. The first and last day you’ll be eating oatmeal, curried quinoa and steamed veggies. During the 3-day mono-diet phase of the cleanse you’ll eat a mung bean and veggie dahl soup with basmati rice. The meals are easy to digest and nutritious.
Can I still do activity during the cleanse?
In an ideal situation, you clear your schedule as much as possible during your cleanse to minimize work and activity. Having said that, it’s perfectly fine to continue to work. During the cleanse you may experience less energy and more irritability so keep that in mind. Vigorous workouts are discouraged.
Do I need to give up caffeine and alcohol during the cleanse?
Ideally you do want to give up caffeine and alcohol during this cleanse. If you drink multiple cups of coffee per day and are worried about giving it up then at minimum reduce to only 1 cup in the morning. Caffeine, alcohol, meat and sugar are considered difficult to digest and inflammatory to the body. We want to give these foods up so that our bodies get a break and are able to come to balance.
What People Are Saying
“It was way harder than I anticipated, but also so much more powerful and impactful, too. Besides losing weight, the cleanse improved my mental health – calmer, more confident, family and friends on zoom keep telling me I look so happy.” – Jemma
“I feel so great after the cleanse! Lighter, refreshed and motivated!! It’s one of the most miserably pleasant and motivating weeks of the year! “– Jennifer
“Day two post cleanse….10lbs and 2% body fat lost and I feel like I haven’t felt in a long time!!” – Leila