Ready to clean out the old to feel healthy and confident inside and out?
Your digestive tract needs a good spring cleaning, just like your closets.
Heaviness, energy crashes, lack of focus and susceptibility to illness can all be signs of weak digestion.
In this cleanse you’ll strengthen your digestive fire so that it processes food and excess metabolic waste hanging out in your system.
- Sustained energy.
- Weight loss.
- Clear mind.
- Better decision making skills around food.
- Health and habit reset.
- Recipes and shopping list for your meals and self-care routine.
- Daily video messages to support your cleanse experience.
- Self care practices that support your cleanse and your health.
- A 10 minute guided meditation for your cleanse.
- A 30 minute yoga practice for your cleanse.
- Access to text, message or email me for support anytime between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. throughout the cleanse.
- 2 group Zoom calls and group email threads for support.
How it Works
- Sign up for the cleanse by Monday March 15th
- Receive instructions, resources, support and guidance
- Order your ingredients and supplies to arrive for the start date of March 22nd
- Cleanse starts March 22nd and ends March 26, 2021
- Feel lighter, more confident and a greater sense of wellbeing
Click Here to Register Online Now – SOLD OUT, but don’t worry, I’ll be offering a fall cleanse too!
What Happens Next
- Within 24 hours of registering you’ll receive a welcome email with a shopping list for your food and supplies.
- I’m available for support and guidance to answer your questions via email, message or text starting with registration.
- On Friday March 19th you’ll receive supporting materials including an outline of the meal plan, daily routine, guided meditation, yoga class and link to the Zoom call.
- Cleanse starts Monday March 22nd.
How much will the ingredients for the cleanse cost?
The ingredients for your meals and teas for the 5 days should cost between $100 and $150 depending on where you shop.
What type of food will I be eating?
You’ll be eating nutritious vegetarian meals that consist of red lentils or yellow mung beans, basmati rice and veggies. The meals are easy to digest and nutritious.
Can I still do activity during the cleanse?
In an ideal situation, you would take it easy during your cleanse and minimize work and activity. Having said that, it’s perfectly fine to continue to work. During the cleanse you may experience less energy and more irritability so keep that in mind. Vigorous workouts are discouraged.
Do I need to give up caffeine and alcohol during the cleanse?
Ideally you do want to give up caffeine and alcohol during this cleanse. If you drink multiple cups of coffee per day and are worried about giving it up then at minimum reduce to only 1 cup in the morning.
Caffeine, alcohol, meat and sugar are considered difficult to digest and inflammatory to the body. We want to give these foods up so that our bodies get a break and are able to come to balance.
How do I know this cleanse is for me?
This cleanse is for you if:
- You’re feeling lethargic and low energy.
- You feel bloated and/or heavy.
- You’re experiencing brain fog.
- You feel like it’s time for a health and habit reset.
- You understand that health is wealth.
This cleanse isn’t for you if:
- You want a quick and easy fix.
- You expect results without putting effort and investment into it.
- You’re not willing to give up inflammatory foods for 5 days.
- You feel like your digestion is doing well and your skeptical about cleanses.
Click Here to Register Online Now – SOLD OUT, but don’t worry I’ll be offering a fall cleanse too!
What People Are Saying
“It was way harder than I anticipated, but also so much more powerful and impactful, too. Besides losing weight, the cleanse improved my mental health – calmer, more confident, family and friends on zoom keep telling me I look so happy.” – Jemma
“I feel so great after the cleanse! Lighter, refreshed and motivated!! It’s one of the most miserably pleasant and motivating weeks of the year! “– Jennifer
“Day two post cleanse….10lbs and 2% body fat lost and I feel like I haven’t felt in a long time!!” – Leila