Are you craving a reset?
It’s time to give yourself the pause you need to get your health and wellness back on track.
Meet the variability, anxiety and uncertainty of fall season with a steady, grounded and nourishing cleanse held within a community of support.
Your body and mind will thank you!
- Energy boost.
- Weight loss.
- More efficient digestion.
- Clearer thinking.
- Greater wellbeing and confidence.
- Mindful eating habits.
- Resilience to do hard things.
- Better decision making skills around food.
- Increased self-awareness.
- Cleansing tools you’ll be able to use when you need them moving forward.
- Group support, guidance and humor!
- Recipes for your pre-cleanse meals and your cleanse meals.
- The source where you can order all of your cleanse ingredients (not Amazon).
- Daily routine outline for your cleanse.
- A 10 minute guided meditation for your cleanse.
- A 30 minute yoga practice for your cleanse.
- Access to text, message or email me for support anytime between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. throughout the cleanse.
- 4 Group Zoom Calls halfway through cleanse and cleanse graduation!
- Reading recommendations for your cleanse.
How it Works
- Sign up for the cleanse by Monday October 12th.
- Receive instructions, resources, support and guidance
- Order your ingredients and supplies to arrive for the start date of October 19, 2020
- Cleanse starts October 19 and ends October 23, 2020
- You’re reset is complete and you feel lighter, healthier and re-focused.
What Happens Next
- Within 24 hours of registering you’ll receive a welcome email.
- On 09/18/20 you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to order your supplies, an outline of the meal plan and daily routine.
- I’m available for support and guidance to answer your questions via email, message or text starting with registration.
- On Friday October 16th you’ll receive the supporting materials including guided meditation, yoga class and link to the Zoom call.
- Cleanse starts Monday October 19th.
How much will the ingredients for the cleanse cost?
The ingredients for your meals and teas for the 5 days should cost between $100 and $150 depending on where you shop.
What type of food will I be eating?
You’ll be eating nutritious vegetarian meals that consist of red lentils or yellow mung beans, basmati rice, veggies and digestive spices. The meals are easy to digest and nutritious. They are based in Ayurveda and Ayurvedic cooking.
Can I still do activity during the cleanse?
In an ideal situation, you would take it easy during your cleanse and minimize work and activity. Having said that, it’s perfectly fine to continue to work. During the cleanse you may experience less energy and more irritability so keep that in mind. Vigorous workouts and activity are discouraged.
Do I need to give up caffeine and alcohol during the cleanse?
Ideally you do want to give up caffeine and alcohol during this cleanse. If you drink multiple cups of coffee per day and are worried about giving it up then at minimum reduce to only 1 cup in the morning.
Caffeine, alcohol, meat and sugar are considered inflammatory to the body. We want to give these foods up so that our bodies get a break and are able to come back to balance. The good news is that science shows that when we give things up we are able to enjoy them more fully later and experience more happiness.
What People are Saying
“Tt was way harder than I anticipated, but also so much more powerful and impactful, too. Besides losing weight, the cleanse improved my mental health – calmer, more confident, family and friends on zoom keep telling me I look so happy.” – Jemma
“Feeling fantastic after this past life-changing week of cleansing with a group of incredibly strong and inspiring women.” – Jennifer
“Day two post cleanse….10lbs and 2% body fat lost and I feel like I haven’t felt in a long time!!” – Leila
How do I know this cleanse is for me?
This cleanse is for you if you:
- Have been feeling lethargic and low energy.
- Feel bloated and/or heavy.
- Are experiencing cloudy thinking and forgetfulness.
- Feel stuck in body and/or mind.
- Want to make a change, but not sure how.
- Feel like it’s time for a health reset.
- Want to incorporate healthy habits into your life.
- Want to experience a cleanse that is gentle and supported.
- Understand that health is wealth.
- Understand that you’ll get out of this cleanse what you put into it.
- Are ready to build resilience and courage by taking on the challenge of resetting your health.
This cleanse isn’t for you if:
- You want a quick and easy fix.
- You expect results without putting effort and investment in, and without having to give something up.
- You’re not willing to give up inflammatory foods for 5 days.
- You feel like your digestion is doing well and your skeptical about cleanses.
- You feel like you’re in perfect health.
- Committing to a health reset isn’t a priority for you right now.