Does your body need a reset?
My guided fall cleanse is the healthy habit reset you need right now. Get back on track with your nutrition, morning rituals and other healthy habits that support you in feeling great so you can focus on what’s important to you. This interactive group experience provides the support you need to shed heaviness, gain clarity and create lasting friendships with like-minded people.
It’s time to stop feeling depleted, stressed and overwhelmed. Hit that reset button now!
October 17 – 21, 2022
- Weight loss
- Clearer mind
- Better decision making around food
- Health and habit reset
- Boosted immunity for the fall/winter season
- Recipes and shopping list for your meals and self-care routine.
- Daily video messages to support your cleanse experience.
- Daily routine self care practices that support your cleanse and your health.
- A 10 minute guided meditation for your cleanse.
- A 30 minute yoga practice for your cleanse.
- Access to text, message or email me for support anytime between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. throughout the cleanse.
- 2 group Zoom calls and group email threads for support and community building.
How it Works
- Sign up for the cleanse by Monday October 10th.
- Receive instructions, resources, support and guidance.
- Order your ingredients and supplies to arrive for the start date of October 17, 2022.
- Participate full in the cleanse, including the zoom calls.
- Feel reset, lighter, clearer and connected.
What Happens Next
- Within 24 hours of registering you’ll receive a welcome email with instructions on how to order your supplies, an outline of the meal plan and daily routine.
- I’m available for support and guidance to answer your questions via email, message or text starting with registration.
- On Friday October 14th you’ll receive the supporting materials including guided meditation, yoga class and link to the Zoom call.
- Cleanse starts Monday October 17th.
How much will the ingredients for the cleanse cost?
The ingredients for your meals and teas for the 5 days should cost between $100 and $150 depending on where you shop.
What type of food will I be eating?
You’ll be eating nutritious vegetarian meals that consist of red lentils or yellow mung beans, basmati rice, veggies and digestive spices. The meals are easy to digest and nutritious. They are based in Ayurveda and Ayurvedic cooking.
Can I still do activity during the cleanse?
In an ideal situation, you would take it easy during your cleanse and minimize work and activity. Having said that, it’s perfectly fine to continue to work. During the cleanse you may experience less energy and more irritability so keep that in mind. Vigorous workouts and activity are discouraged.
Do I need to give up caffeine and alcohol during the cleanse?
Ideally you do want to give up caffeine and alcohol during this cleanse. If you drink multiple cups of coffee per day and are worried about giving it up then at minimum reduce to only 1 cup in the morning.
Caffeine, alcohol, meat and sugar are considered inflammatory to the body. We want to give these foods up so that our bodies get a break and are able to come back to balance. The good news is that science shows that when we give things up we are able to enjoy them more fully later and experience more happiness.
What People are Saying
“It was way harder than I anticipated, but also so much more powerful and impactful, too. Besides losing weight, the cleanse improved my mental health – calmer, more confident, family and friends on zoom keep telling me I look so happy.” – Jemma, CT
“Feeling fantastic after this past life-changing week of cleansing with a group of incredibly strong and inspiring women.” – Jennifer, AL
“Day two post cleanse….10lbs and 2% body fat lost and I feel like I haven’t felt in a long time!!” – Leila, TN
“I went into the week aiming to lose a few pounds and reset my diet. I got so much more from it. I learned that freewill is not about doing what you want when you want, but it is the discipline to make powerful choices. I learned, perhaps for the first time ever, what it means to eat mindfully. I learned I am strong.” – Joy, GA
“My health has improved in just a week. I have COPD and this morning I realized that my lungs were clearer the last two days than they have been for a long time. This benefit floored me.” – Sandra, NC