Your stress response and daily habits determine your level of health. When you’re overwhelmed and stressed you don’t digest properly, sleep well or feel confident.
When you have a healthy response to stress plus daily habits that support your mental and physical wellbeing, you create a vibrant body and an empowered mind.
A vibrant body is lighter, stronger and experiences energy that lasts all day. An empowered mind is calm yet confident and able to take productive action in the face of daily stressors.
Imagine responding with ease to conflicts, situations and people who normally send you into anger, frustration or upset. Or as an adventurer, feeling confident in the face of fear. In this course you’ll learn strategies to do just that!
You’ll learn daily routines and habits for morning, mealtime and bedtime that support you in taking on each day with stoke, help manage your weight so you feel light and energized, and sleep soundly so you feel refreshed.
This course is packed with information and practices that stem from Anna and Sommerville’s decades of study and work in the realms of wilderness therapy, mindfulness, yoga and Ayurveda.
This course includes:
- Science-based introduction to the nervous system, and how a healthy system works in your favor, while a nervous system out of whack leads to anxiety, fear and dis-ease in the body.
- An introduction to daily mindfulness practices that work anywhere to reduce stress and bring a sense of calm.
- Lecture on how to recognize habitual thought, emotion and action patterns that keep you in a downward spiral of negativity. Learn how to introduce the opposite thought, emotion and action to propel you into an upward spiral of positivity, productivity and love anywhere, anytime.
- An introduction to Ayurveda and how it works, including the 5 Elements and the 3 Doshas (constitutions). Understanding the qualities of nature and how they manifest in your body and mind gives you power to make diet and lifestyle choices that optimize your health and wellbeing.
- Strategies to create an inspiring and practical morning routine that sets you up for success and long lasting energy throughout your day.
- 2 guided meditations
- 2 guided yoga classes
- 2 breathwork classes
- 4 guided mindfulness activities
- Strategies to boost your digestion and manage your weight with mealtime routines.
- Strategies to prepare your body and mind for rest and optimized sleep.
- Total of 7 lessons and 12 sub-topics!
- Lifetime access to the course – your course membership never expires.
- Access to a closed Facebook group where you can ask questions of Anna and Sommerville, share experiences and receive support from us and from fellow classmates!
Now, you may be thinking, yeah, but I don’t have the time or the money to commit to self-care. Then, consider the following…
Your life is a gift. When we receive a gift we have a responsibility to honor that gift. Self-care is the practice of honoring our gift of life. Who doesn’t want to feel great every day on this amazing journey with family, friends and community?
Daily habits, routines and strategies that support a healthy stress response allow you to create more time to pursue what REALLY matters to you, instead of wasting mental, emotional and physical energy on chronic stress and anxiety.
You’ll get real cash health savings by learning and incorporating healthy habits now, before unhealthy habits can continue to compound into health problems for you over time.
As a culture we spend billions of dollars trying to solve health problems that have already manifested such as low back pain ($100 billion/year in the US) and sleep aids ($41 billion/year). A small investment in knowledge and habits that support your health now will save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
We’re here to support you in being your best and feeling your best, and we’re really excited to share this online course with you! It stems from our passion for creating a world where women are empowered to share their gifts with the world with confidence.
This course is for people who:
~ Are ready to experience lasting, positive changes in body and mind.
~ Are ready to cultivate a calm, peaceful and productive mind.
~ Are ready to free up time in their life to pursue what matters to them.
~ Are willing to examine their familiar patterns and engage with an unfamiliar new normal.
~ Are eager to look at their lives through a lens of curiosity and compassion.
~ Are ready to invest time, effort and compassion into greater self-love.
~ Are ready to take an authentic look at their anxiety and overwhelm.
This course is not for people who:
~ Are committed to self judgement, shame and negative self-talk.
~ Want a magic pill to ‘fix’ their lives.
~ Are looking for someone else to do the work for them.
~ Expect their lives to change by simply watching the videos in this course without having to take action.
~ Don’t want to engage and feel deeply in their bodies.
~ Prefer to only intellectualize health and wellness.
~ Want things to stay the same as they are now.
What People Are Saying
” Anna and Sommerville helped me see how even small changes to my lifestyle can help me become the best version of myself.” – Jill W
“Impressive, educational, rewarding and practical.” – Linda C
“Transformative, calming, instructive and awesome! Anna and Sommerville have so much to share.” – Elizabeth D
****Be sure to click ‘expand all’ below on the right to see all sub-topics!****
****Click ‘Take this Course’ and get started!!****