Boost your confidence, build your skill and befriend your fear.
Join a group of high achieving, like-minded women who are supporting each other in becoming the most badass kayakers they can be.
Let’s just put it out there: Whitewater kayaking is hard.
There’s lots of gear, it can be scary, and it takes a lot of courage to push your limits and get better.
The river is dynamic so not only are you having to manage and read yourself, you’re also having to move with and read the water.
That’s why you love it!!
You’re not interested in sitting around in your comfort zone waiting for life to happen to you. You’ve got the grit and courage to face your fears and the result is that you get to experience the exhilaration and joy only kayaking provides!
You kayak because it challenges you, not in spite of its challenges.
Wouldn’t it be nice if some of the challenges of whitewater kayaking could be made more easeful?
Why spend hours of trial and error trying to eddy turn, stern squirt, forward paddle, spin, side surf, roll and boof on your own when you can get highly effective tips and lessons from a 27 year veteran of the sport?
Maybe you’re still trying to piece together tips from your buddies who may or may not know what they’re talking about. In the process you’re opening yourself up to ineffective advice and confidence erosion. I’m here to tell you there’s an easier way.
Why keep fighting yourself when you experience fear? Why not get to know your fear and learn effective tools that build confidence and spark courage on the river? How awesome would it be to have a solid group of like-minded women with similar goals to turn to for support?
This group is designed to help you become a more powerful, confident, courageous and skilled kayaker in 8 weeks. It’s time to accelerate your progress.
- Steady confidence on and off the water.
- Courage you can count on.
- Powerful strokes that get you where you need to be, and at the right time.
- Greater precision with maneuver from eddy turns, to ferries, to boofs, to the roll, to surfing and more! These apply to all levels.
- Improved reading water skills (both for downstream paddling and playboating).
- Greater knowledge of where to look and what to look for.
- Enhanced decision making and risk assessment.
- Improved overall confidence and skill.
- Increased self-awareness.
- All of these lead to the greatest benefit: MORE FUN!
This 3 Month Group Coaching Program Includes:
- 8 instructional kayak videos (1 per week).
- 3 group coaching calls on Zoom with Anna: Tuesday June 15, 7 p.m- 8:30 p.m. EDT., Tuesday July 6th 7 p.m – 8:30 p.m. EDT. and Tuesday August 5th 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. EDT. Calls will be recorded so you can watch later.
- Weekly email from me.
- Practical tools and strategies to work with your fear so it no longer overwhelms you, allowing you to progress.
- Opportunity to submit videos of your yourself kayaking that I will video review with voice over and send back to you.
- Group support emails – anytime you need them! Just reach out.
- Group support threads in my private FB group Courage, Confidence and Wellness with Anna
- I’ll answer any questions via email or in the group within 48 hours.
Starts June 14, 2021 and ends August 8th, 2021.
How it Works
- Sign up no later than Friday June 11, 2021
- On Monday June 14th you’ll receive your first email and instructional video from me!
- Join the first Zoom call on Tuesday June 15th at 7 p.m. EDT.
- Participate full in the program by practicing, sharing and supporting other members and submitting your allotted videos for review.
- Become the best, most badass kayaker you can be!
What Happens Next
- Within 24 hours of registering you’ll receive your welcome email.
- You’ll also receive an invite to the FB group, if you’re not already a member.
- Monday June 15th you’ll receive your first video and email, including a reminder about the Zoom call and link.
- On Tuesday June 15th you’ll log into the Zoom call and the program will begin!
How do I know if this program is the right fit for me?
This group program is for you if:
- You’re ready to become the best kayaker you can be.
- Improving your kayaking skill is important to you.
- You’re done with letting fear overwhelm and control you.
- You’re ready to befriend your fear and turn it into an ally instead of an enemy.
- You feel stuck and want to accelerate your progression in kayaking, courage and confidence.
- Learning effective instruction and having a foundation in effective skills is important to you.
- You value learning from a professional who has multiple decades of experience, training and practice.
- You understand that the value of what you learn in this program extends to all facets of your life.
- You understand that you’ll get out of this program what you put into it.
- You want to receive and give support from and to like-minded women struggling with similar challenges.
- You want to have more FUN on the water!
This program isn’t for you if:
- You expect results without putting in consistent effort over the course of the program.
- You don’t like group programs and activities.
- You’re unwilling to try new things.
- You feel like you’re kayaking and mindset are strong and you don’t need instruction or improvement.
- Professional kayak instruction isn’t important to you. You’re just as happy getting tips from your buddies or learning by trial and error.
- Group support isn’t something you enjoy or seek out.