Become a more powerful, confident and skilled paddler in 8 weeks!
It’s time to accelerate your progress from wherever you are in the world!
- Learn how to develop powerful strokes you can count on so your ferry angle never gets blown and you paddle your boat exactly where you want it to go.
- Start to paddle with greater precision in your river maneuvers so you clean your lines and your paddling feels effortless.
- Improved reading water skills so you feel confident picking your own lines and don’t have to rely on following others.
- Grow a deeper understanding of the difference between angle and edge and how you can use them separately and together to feel graceful AND powerful performing your river running moves.
- Belong to a community of women who understand and support you.
This program is virtual, and yes, virtual works because…
- You can pause, review and watch the video lessons anytime. Watch them on your phone right before you put-on the river, or on the shuttle ride. Get inspired and motivated on your own schedule and when you need it most.
- Submit video of yourself to be reviewed by me. Throughout the program you can send me video of yourself on your local river and I’ll create a video with voiceover giving you specific review and instruction to help you improve. Video review is THE best instruction tool.
- Build community with other women kayakers who share similar goals and challenges. Find support in a fantastic community and learn from each other. We have 3 Zoom calls throughout the program where you can bring your questions and insights.
- Put the skills to work on your home river where you feel comfortable and at ease. There’s lots of opportunity to practice hard moves in easy water. You’ll gain a ton of confidence that will translate to stepping up your skills
This Program Includes:
- 8 video kayak classes taught by me (1 per week) and sent directly to your inbox.
- 3 group coaching calls on Zoom with Anna: Tuesday June 29, 7 p.m- 8:30 p.m. EDT., Tuesday July 20th 7 p.m – 8:30 p.m. EDT. and Tuesday August 24th 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. EDT. Calls will be recorded so you can watch later.
- Practical tools and strategies to work with your fear so it no longer overwhelms you, allowing you to progress.
- Opportunity to submit videos of your yourself kayaking that I will video review with voice over and send back to you.
- Group support emails – anytime you need them! Just reach out.
Starts June 28, 2021 and ends August 24th, 2021 with a final group call!
How it Works
- Sign up no later than Friday June 25th, 2021
- On Monday June 28th you’ll receive your first email and instructional video from me!
- Join the first Zoom call on Tuesday June 29th at 7 p.m. EDT.
- Participate full in the program by practicing, sharing and supporting other members and submitting your allotted videos for review.
- Become the best, most badass kayaker you can be!
NOTE: This program isn’t for folks who don’t have any whitewater experience. This program is for women who have a baseline of whitewater experience and want to grow their skills or receive a refresher.
Registration for Anna’s Virtual Whitewater Master Class 2021 is closed. Dates for 2022 TBA.
To give you an idea of what to expect, here’s and excerpt from WWMC 2020’s week 5 lesson on angles: