Ready to take your whitewater kayaking, confidence and courage to the next level?!
Tired of letting self-doubt, old habits and fear keep you stuck in a rut on and off the river?
Your paddling buddies are great, but you’ve probably realized that: ‘Just follow me’ or ‘you’ll be fine’ isn’t the most effective instruction or confidence building.
I’m here to help you become the confident and courageous paddler (and person) you want to become.
Together we’ll transform your kayaking into a consistent experience of power, confidence and skill.
True courage and confidence goes beyond the hard skills of kayaking. It also takes focus on cultivating a powerful mindset.
When we combine both, skill and mindset coaching, the results you’re looking for compound many times over.
What you can expect:
- Strategies for transforming fear and self-doubt into smooth lines and powerful paddling.
- Coaching that gets you unstuck and moving forward in your paddling and in life. This includes conversations and work both on and off the river.
- Focus on your goals in skills and mindset without the distraction of a group.
- A supportive coach (me) cheering on your successes.
- Increased paddling confidence and courage.
- Precision in refining your paddling skills using vision and effective technique.
- Personalized attention on you.
- A coach (me) who is committed to supporting you, not judging you.
- Increased river and safety awareness.
- Empowered mindset that allows you to take courageous and confident action both in life and on the water.
- Fun! Did I mention fun?!
This 90-day package includes:
- One 60 minute coaching call to go over your goals, what you’re dealing with, and the path forward.
- Two 30 minute coaching calls to check in on progress/challenges.
- Three days of private whitewater kayak instruction with Anna (all levels).
- Custom video review of your paddling.
- Access to text or email me with questions, concerns and/or when you feel stuck, any day throughout the coaching period between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. with same-day replies.
- Special pricing on Creek Week, whitewater kayaking classes and retreats.
You may be asking…
Do I really need professional instruction? My friends take me out all the time.
If you feel stuck in a rut, not fully supported by your peers or overwhelmed with fear/nerves, then I highly recommend private instruction. Your friends may be able to get down the river, but how do you know that their advice and technique is effective? Several of my clients have had to unlearn ineffective habits passed down to them by their friends. The sooner you invest in professional instruction, the sooner you excel in kayaking, get unstuck in your mental game, and meet your goals.
Am I worth the investment? It’s just kayaking.
Yes you are worth it and here’s why:
It’s not ‘just kayaking.’ How you approach the challenges of kayaking is how you approach challenges in other areas of your life. If you can overcome your fear and choose courage on the river, you can do it in other areas like asking for a raise, making bold requests of friends and family, and making healthier choices.
Does kayaking bring you joy? Then it’s 100% worth it. Investing in your passion is also investing in your wellbeing. When you invest in your wellbeing you invest in the wellbeing of those closest to us. If you’re feeling confident, courageous and fulfilled you’ll be in a much better position to inspire and take care of those you love most.
It’s not ‘just kayaking,’ it’s YOUR LIFE! And you only get one.
Will coaching really make a difference?
Do you think you should be able to do it all on your own? Do you believe that ‘successful people’ have a superpower that you don’t have?
These are stories your mind is telling you to keep you from taking risks into the unknown, to keep you safe.
Imagine you have someone in your corner who is committed to your success. Who’s job it is to call you out on the self-limiting stories you tell yourself about why something isn’t possible.
Someone who helps you remember that you already have a superpower, and who helps you strengthen, believe in, and use it?
What difference would that make?
Yeah, it would make a HUGE difference, and the impact you could, in turn, make in the world would also be HUGE!
I’ve witnessed the power of this over and over again coaching women on and off the water for years.
But don’t take my word for it…
“I don’t know anyone who couldn’t benefit from spending time with Anna. Her coaching has paid off in spades! ” – Laurie, Ontario, Canada
“Every time we meet, Anna impacts my life in a meaningful way.” – Paula Clelland, WV
“Anna’s coaching was the key step in transforming my kayaking to the next level.” – Laura, CO
Are you ready?