Join a Girls at Play Summer Tour Event and you’ll be entered to win a Kokatat Knappster shortie, Smith sunglasses and an Eddy Bauer/First Ascent jacket!
This year Kokatat, Smith Optics and First Ascent have generously donated product for Girls at Play to give away to a lucky Girls at Play Summer Tour participant! Not only will you get a stellar day of instruction and fun with the premier kayak school for women, but you’ll also be entered to win amazing prizes!
The Girls at Play Summer Tour will kick off May 7th and 8th on the Green River near Saluda, NC. This year we are expanding to do a western summer tour and an eastern summer tour! Click here for dates and locations. All women participating in the clinics will be eligible to win. And, did we mention that participants get to demo Dagger kayaks, AT paddles, Kokatat PFDs and Shred Ready helmets too! It’s all about fun, confidence, friendship and kayaking!
GAP Summer Tour Giveaway Rules
1. Drawing will take place on August 31st, 2010
2. To be eligible you must have particpated in a Girls at Play Summer Tour event between May 7th and August 31st 2011. Click here to check the GAP Calendar for scheduled events.
3. If you book a spot at a Girls at Play Summer Tour event, but then cancel, you are not eligible. You must have participated in the full day’s event to be eligible.
4. You must meet the skill requirements for the event that you book into as outlined on the information page for the specific trip.
5. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6. In accepting the prize the winner acknowledges that Girls at Play LLC, its sponsors and affiliates may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
7. If you participate in multiple Girls at Play Summer Tour events your name will be entered multiple times, equal to the number of Girls at Play Summer Tour events that you participated in, into the contest. So, if you participated in two days of GAP Summer Tour events then your name will be entered twice.
Good luck and see you on the water!